Working With You To Hold Casinos Accountable For Their Negligence

Hundreds of thousands of people come to Reno each year. The vast majority of those people will visit one of our many casinos at some point during their trip. Whether they want to hit the buffet, see a quick show or simply stay at one of the casino hotels while in town they have many different options for entertainment when they visit our great city.

However, not every one of these visits will go according to plan. In some situations, there may be dangerous conditions present in the casino that cause patrons to suffer serious injuries. If this happens to you while you are at a casino in Reno, you need to make sure that you are taking action to protect your claims.

Helping People Injured In Casino Accidents

The Law Office of William R. Kendall offers skilled representation to people who have been seriously hurt due to the negligence of others. I have handled personal injury cases for over two decades, including casino injury cases such as:

  • Slip-and-fall accidents, where casino personnel did not clean up a spill in a sufficient time period
  • Trip-and-fall cases, where casinos did not address hazards that could cause patrons to fall while on the casino floor
  • Incidents involving security guards who injure a person

In nearly all of these cases, there will be surveillance video that shows exactly what happened in your situation. Casinos do not make it easy for you to get your hands on this evidence. If you do not have an experienced attorney working on your behalf, you may never get the information you need to support your claims.

As your lawyer, I understand how to effectively prove your claims. I will track down all of the evidence that is available to demonstrate how the casino was negligent. I have had many cases against these companies, and I know how they will try to fight your claims. I will aggressively pursue the compensation you deserve.

Find Out More About Your Case

To schedule your free consultation with me, please call my office at 775-324-6464 or send me an email. I represent people in Nevada as well of those from out-of-state who have been injured while visiting Reno.